Raspberry Pi is a very good and useful device for aspiring hackers.who want a portable and powerfull device for hacking.
The Raspberry Pi is a very low cost, debit-card sized computer that can be connected to monitor or TV, with a simple keyboard and mouse. It is a capable small gadget that enables people to learn computer s, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python and even it can be used for ethical hacking. It’s capable of doing almost all things that you usually do with your computer like browsing internet, watching vedios,gameing etc.
How Is Raspberry Pi Useful For Hackers?
If you’re an aspiring hacker, you ought to be learning the maximum amount as you’ll about how computers work and the way you’ll exploit their built-in vulnerabilities. This learning can are available many forms. you’ll read books, watch YouTube videos, enroll in dedicated hacking courses – beat an attempt to know how hacking works. But there’s another key aspect of learning that can’t be underestimated, which is practicing.
You can’t truly know you’ve got learned something if you can’t demonstrate its use within the world . Now obviously, this will be tricky, we don’t recommend that you simply test your hacking skills on your neighbor’s WiFi or your bank’s computer systems – that might be disastrous. However, you’ll test your skills on your own custom-built environments, like those created with the Raspberry Pi.
Reasons that Raspberry pi is love to hackers:
- Flexibility – It can run a number of hacking tools which are used by profession Hackers.
- Tiny – It’s highly small and easy to carry and it’s vey handy
- Accessible – Even if you are an absolute beginner, you can easily learn how to use Raspberry Pi. Since it is so popular, there is a many community of people to help with a bunch of tutorials available online for free .
- Simple to use – It runs Kali Linux natively and many other popular operating systems
- Affordable – it’s Costs around $35
- Requires limited power – This makes running costs very low and it can even run on a powerbank batteries.
- Separation – You will be using a device that is separate from your personal computer which can be carried with you anywhere.
Impressive Raspberry Pi 4 Specs *:
As ever, the most reason to shop for the newest Raspberry Pi model is that the improved system specification. Here’s what you’ll find:
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (ARM v8, BCM2837)
- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB RAM (LPDDR4)
- On-board wireless LAN (dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac)
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0, low-energy (BLE)
- 2x USB 3.0 ports
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Power-over-Ethernet (this would require a PoE HAT)
- 40-pin GPIO header
- 2× micro-HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- DSI display port
- CSI camera port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Micro-SD card slot
- USB-C power
At first glance this won’t seem an enormous upgrade. However, several significant developments are made to the Raspberry Pi 4 beyond the selection of RAM volumes.